Conditions of participation for competitions
1. Subject of the conditions of participation and organizer
(1) These conditions of participation regulate the conditions for participation in the competition as well as any necessary transfers of rights. The description and the procedure of the respective competition are carried out on ours as part of the respective competition campaign
Or our Instagram page:
(2) The competition organizer is:
79427 Eschbach, Germany
(3) With participation in the respective competition, these conditions of participation are accepted.
(4) The competition is not connected to Facebook or Instagram, it is neither sponsored, supported nor organized by Facebook or Instagram.
(1) Anyone who is 18 years of age or older and has their place of residence in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein or Luxembourg is eligible to participate in the competition. Employees of the artline gmbh as well as affiliated companies as well as relatives of such employees and their relatives. Participation with fake identities or with the identities of third parties is not permitted.
(2) Eligible participants can take part in the competition by liking the competition posting (clicking "Like") and leaving this rating at least until the winner is selected.
(3) A further requirement is that another person is linked in the competition posting.
(4) Participation is possible up to the date stated in the posting.
3. Prizes and Notification of Prizes
(1) We will raffle the price described in the respective post among all eligible participants.
(2) The winners will be selected at random from among all eligible participants within one week of the closing date. The winners will be notified via the comment function or in a separate posting and asked to contact us in a personal message in order to carry out further communication.
(3) If we do not receive a message from a winner within the specified period, the claim to the prize expires. In this case we are entitled to carry out a replacement draw.
(3) Only one prize is possible per participant.
(4) The prize is neither transferable, nor can the prize be exchanged or paid out in cash.
(5) If circumstances arise for which we are not responsible, the respective winner accepts an appropriate replacement prize.
(6) The prizes will be sent to the winner by post or electronically.
4. Granting of usage rights (only for photo competitions!)
(1) The participant guarantees to be the owner of the necessary rights to the uploaded or linked photos. If the participant is not the sole author or rights holder, he expressly declares that he has the rights required to participate in the competition.
(2) The participant grants us the following simple, temporally and spatially unlimited but non-exclusive rights of use to the photo used:
- the right to save the photo on a server;
- the right to make the photo available to the public in whole or in part via Facebook, Instagram and our websites;
- the right to use the photo to promote our products;
- the right to edit the photo, whereby the image must not be alienated.
(3) When using the picture, we will identify the author in a suitable manner, provided this is feasible taking into account the specific form of use.
5. Liability and indemnification
(1) If the participant uploads photos, the participant guarantees that he will not send any content, the provision, publication or use of which violates applicable law or the rights of third parties.
(2) The participant releases us from third party claims of any kind that result from the illegality of photos that the participant has used. The indemnification obligation also includes the obligation to completely exempt the organizer from legal defense costs (e.g. court and lawyer fees).
(3) By participating in the competition, the participant releases Facebook & Instagram from any liability.
(1) A violation of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant provides incorrect information or if photos or other content (e.g. comments) used violate applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that can be viewed as glorifying violence, offensive, harassing or degrading or that violate social decency in any other way.
(2) If the excluded participant is a winner who has already been drawn, the prize can be subsequently revoked.
7. Early termination and changes
We reserve the right to prematurely end the competition in whole or in part at any time, even without observing a deadline, or to change its course if it is due to technical (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software / hardware) or legal reasons ( e.g. prohibition by the platform used) is not possible to guarantee a proper implementation of the competition.
8. Data protection
We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data of the participants, provided we process them ourselves. We will only use the details of the participant as well as his other personal data within the framework of the statutory provisions of data protection law. We will only save, process and use the information insofar as this is necessary for the implementation of the competition or the participant has given their consent. This also includes use to exercise the rights of use granted. The data will only be used to carry out the competition and will then be deleted.
The participant can request information about the data stored about him at any time. In addition, our data protection declaration applies accordingly, which can be found under https://alexanderburhans.com/pages/privacypolicy is available.
9. Final provisions
(1) If the conditions of participation contain ineffective regulations, the effectiveness of the remaining conditions remains unaffected.
(2) German law applies. Legal recourse to review the draw is final.